Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Our KG Program
Provides for a rich and safe learning environment for emotional, social and physical development. We believe in providing a strong foundation to children for lifelong learning and nurturing abilities to ensure future success. Dreaming Child does not replace the home – it complements it with the intent to provide a stimulating, creative, positive, and secure learning environment in order to develop the child’s overall skills and self-concept.
Personal attention is at the core of what we do, maintaining an envious teacher student ratio of 1:10
About the Program
“No two kids are alike, especially when it comes to hitting developmental benchmarks”. Dreaming child provides the space for individual children to find their footing by addressing their specific needs and yet maintaining the richness of the curriculum. With an awareness of the academic and social skills your child should acquire, our kindergarten will get your child ready for formal school.
Kindergarten paves the way for formal schooling and its success depends on how learning is designed in these formative years. Below is an overview of what you can expect your child to learn in Dreaming Child.
- Recognize/ quantify, symbolise, qualify numbers up to 29 ( 1-9,0, 11-19, 20, 21 -29)
- Learn how to sort objects
- Learn concepts through specific math vocabulary
- Develop basic addition and subtraction skills
- Recognize and create basic patterns
- Developing an awareness of letters
- Recognizing that letters have specific sounds
- Awareness of the relationship of “letters to words” and “words to sentences”
- Developing a basic vocabulary set by listening to and identifying unknown words in stories
- Recognizing basic sight words in text
- Organising thoughts so that speech is fluent and makes sense.
- Through interactive project based activities which include language activities, music, art, material exploration and experimentation, the curriculum introduces students to a number of concepts including:
- Living/Non Living Things
- Energy Sources
- Heat Energy
- Animal and Plant kingdoms
- Exploring the Universe