Class Size: 10 Children
“Engage the Natural Curiosity of the child.”
The children will discover a safe environment of learning where they are given freedom to initiate activities and free-play using varied tools and sensory materials.
‘EXPLORATIONS’ will include:
- Developing physical, emotional and social skills through music and movement.
- The aim is to Hear and be Heard,
- To Sing and to Dance,
- To Participate in music, dance, stories and games!
- To experience the company of other children.
- Involves sensory play, cooking and gardening to develop the child’s ability to reason.
- Children will
- Create and
- Make a Mess with a wide range of sensory tools and materials.
- Developing self-esteem and self-sufficiency through performing daily chores.
- Children will Clean, Sort, Wash, Sweep and develop self-esteem and self-sufficiency through performing daily chores!