Batch 1: Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9:15 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Batch 2: Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, 11:30 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.
Our Pre-Kindergarten Program focuses on nurturing each child’s curiosity, helping them build on their understanding of the world and discover their inherent interests. Personal attention is at the core of what we do, maintaining an envious teacher student ratio of 1:8
- Language: Focus is given to developing the child’s Listening & Speaking skills as well as age appropriate phonological awareness and vocabulary development. Elements of Language include: Circle time, Story Telling, Nature Trail, Sensory Training and Phonological awareness
- Number Sense: Conceptual understanding in math is done through hands-on experiences in the environment. Pre-Math skills involve: Matching, Sorting, Comparing, Seriating, Number sense
- Creative Arts: The Creative Arts program gives a platform to children to express themselves by responding to a variety of stimuli using Process Based Art, Music, Dance and Drama.
- Sensory Play: Children learn best and retain the most information when they use their senses.
- Indoor Sensory play opportunities include abundance of play time with blocks, puzzles, books, role play, threading, and transferring activities.
- Outdoor Sensory play includes messy play with water, paint, sand, mud, slime, Oobleck and more.
- Physical Development: We provide abundant opportunities for motor development – an absolute requirement for young children.
- Practical life: Children are encouraged to become independent and self-sufficient in looking after themselves and the space they work in through performing daily chores.